Thread: Link(Aurora 0.7b) settings fail

Default Link(Aurora 0.7b) settings fail

So, I have tried setting up Link on my Xbox jtag through aurora 0.7b.
    When i verify in setting, data port reachable =fail Broadcast port reachable= fail. everything else is configured. I have tried port forwarding with my tp-link mr3020 router and it fails. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong in the settings.i have also tried disabling firewall completely,in case it was causing any problem.In the port forwarding menu, it asks
    1.Service port( which I think is the port/range I want to open)
    2.internal port (i am not sure what this is so I leave it blank)
    3.ip address( i enter Xbox's)
    4. Protocol ( tcp/udp)
    5. Common service port( i leave it blank because I don't know what to select. It's a drop down menu)
    Anybody who has used TP link for this purpose before, i need some assistance.
    Any help is appreciated.I have gone through the tp-link faq site.i think I am doing everything right i . here is how the settings page looks like.

Default Re: Link(Aurora 0.7b) settings fail

Have u already registered at xboxunity.com? I would try connecting without port forwarding first. Do the service ports in the picture provided reflect the same settings in Aurora?

I would try without port forwarding. Then try without security. You want to connect first, then make adjustments. I have had problems with port forwarding and such in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Werne View Post
    So, I have tried setting up Link on my Xbox jtag through aurora 0.7b.
    When i verify in setting, data port reachable =fail Broadcast port reachable= fail. everything else is configured. I have tried port forwarding with my tp-link mr3020 router and it fails. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong in the settings.i have also tried disabling firewall completely,in case it was causing any problem.In the port forwarding menu, it asks
    1.Service port( which I think is the port/range I want to open)
    2.internal port (i am not sure what this is so I leave it blank)
    3.ip address( i enter Xbox's)
    4. Protocol ( tcp/udp)
    5. Common service port( i leave it blank because I don't know what to select. It's a drop down menu)
    Anybody who has used TP link for this purpose before, i need some assistance.
    Any help is appreciated.I have gone through the tp-link faq site.i think I am doing everything right i . here is how the settings page looks like.

to play on link, those do not need to pass, to HOST on link, they do need to pass, but aurora defaults are 3071/3072.. you can change them to which ever, i suggest 8800/8810 as those ports arent used for games..

but aurora AND your router have to have the same ports, and the service port/internal port must be same lol.. you can check www.portforward.com for a more detailed guide on portforwarding